Occasional Rental - Golf Details
RESERVATION: To confirm your reservation, sign the contract for acceptance and deposit 50% as advance payment for the occasional rental fee + VAT
The balance of the rental fee, plus APA and VAT is due 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental.
CANCELLATION: Reservations can be cancelled up to 30 days before the begin/arrival of the charter, thus obtaining a 50% refund.
- Professional Skipper
- all breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- 30% of APA covers the expenses during the rental, including fuel, docking fees, and beverages.
- Should there be any money left in the APA after your charter, you can choose to either apply it towards gratuity for the crew or have LMM return it to you
Hours of Check in/out
- Check-in for week charter opens on Saturday at 11:00am.
- Check-in for day charter is available from 9:00am/10:00am.
- Check-out for day charter is available from 6:00pm.
- For check-in and check-out only base port is considered.
- The yacht is not required to stay overnight at the base port.
Sleeping on-board this yacht is allowed
- The Captain shall calculate the fuel according to the itinerary.
- A full day rental is 8 hours; recommended departure time is between 9:00am and 11:00am
- Gratuity is paid at the end of charter. Standard for the sector is 20% of the occasional rental cost.
- In case of known food intolerances, allergies or medical requirements, please let them be known at the begin of the charter.
We recommend you take on board spare medication in case of emergency.
- All ships are provided with towels, snorkelling and floating toys.
- This yacht is 100% drug/smoke free, however, some boats allow smoking cigarettes on aft deck.
- We love animals and we would feel terrible should they become seasick, therefore, as a general rule, animals are not allowed.
- Our ship is provided with life jackets, emergency and first aid kit.
- At the beginning of the rental period, we require an identification document with photo and a credit card. Foreigners are required to travel with passport.
- You decide the beginning hour. Your day starts at the hour specified on the rental contract signed, this applies also to the number of guests.
- Minimum age for reservation is 21.
Occasional Rental refers to the cost of chartering the yacht with all equipment in working order, the crew and the Ship Owner’s insurance.
Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is a deposit covering all on-board expenses. APA is usually calculated at 30% of the charter cost. The APA is paid to the Captain to refuel the yacht, provide supplies and be ready to sail on at your arrival. All the expenses are charged to you without overcharge and at the time of disembark, the transactions will be reviewed with the Captain and all remaining funds will be returned to you.
The service is regulated by Article 49bis Legislative Decree 171/2005 using the formula for “Noleggio Occasionale – Occasional Rental”.