Occasional Rental Details
RESERVATIONS: To confirm your reservation, sign the contract for acceptance and deposit 50% as advance payment for the occasional rental cost + VAT.
The balance of the occasional rental cost, plus APA and VAT is due 30 days prior to the beginning of the occasional rental.
CANCELLATIONS: Reservations can be cancelled up to 30 days before the begin of the occasional rental, thus obtaining a 50% refund
- Professional Captain
- 30% of APA covers the expenses incurred during the occasional rental, including fuel, docking fees, food and beverages. Should there be any money left in the APA after your occasional rental, you can choose to either apply it towards gratuity for the crew or have LMM return it to you.
Hours of Check in/out
- Check-in for week occasional rental opens on Saturday at 11:00am.
- Check-in for day occasional rental is available from 9:00am/10:00am.
- Check-out for day occasional rental is available from 6:00pm.
- For check-in and check-out, only base port is considered.
- The yacht is not required to stay overnight at the base port.
- Sleeping on-board this yacht is allowed
- The Captain shall calculate the fuel according to the itinerary.
- A full day occasional rental is 8 hours; recommended departure time is between 9:00am and 11:00am
- Gratuity is charged at the end of occasional rental. Standard for the sector is 20% of the occasional rental.
- In case of known food intolerances, allergies or medical requirements, please let them be known at the begin of the occasional rental.
- We recommend you take on-board spare medication in case of emergency.
- All ships are provided with towels, snorkelling and floating toys.
- This yacht is 100% drug/smoke free; however, some boats allow smoking cigarettes on aft deck.
- We love animals and we’d feel terrible should they become seasick, therefore, as a general rule, animals are not allowed.
- Our ship is provided with life jackets, emergency and first aid kit.
- At the beginning of the rental period, we require an identification document with photo and a credit card. Foreigners are required to travel with passport.
- You decide the beginning hour. Your day starts at the hour specified on the rental contract signed; this applies also to the number of guests.
- Minimum age for reservation is 21.
Occasional Rental refers to the cost of chartering the yacht with all equipment in working order, the crew and the Ship Owner’s insurance.
Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is a deposit covering all on-board expenses. APA is usually calculated at 30% of the occasional rental cost. The APA is paid to the Captain to refuel the yacht, provide supplies and be ready to sail on at your arrival. All the expenses are charged to you without overcharge and at the time of disembark, the transactions will be reviewed with the Captain and all remaining funds will be returned to you.
The service is regulated by Article 49bis Legislative Decree 171/2005 using the formula for “Noleggio Occasionale – Occasional Rental”.